Founded in 1935, Fujitsu has taken many routes and innovations over the years. Offering information, communication, technologies and services around the globe, Fujitsu is a Japanese multinational corporation and is one of the world’s most recognised IT providers.
The History Of Fujitsu
The first thing that comes to mind when people think of the name Fujitsu is computers and IT. With this being said, the telecommunication sector was actually the place in which Fujitsu was born and recognised as Fuji Tsūshinki Seizō. It wasn’t until 1954 that Fujitsu manufactured their first computer which is where the company really bagan to strive. Moving forward, this widely known company began investing and creating products such as televisions, computers, laptops, softwares, car audio systems, printers, microelectronics and of course, air conditioning.
With all the development in technology and a variety of resources made, the Fujitsu team then had to create a name for themselves in the solutions and services department. Working to provide solutions to issues and support for customers, the company came up with strategies to help with this.
- 1964 Data communication system: Fujitsu created Japan’s first electronic telegraphic switching system. This resource worked with high speed channels to receive and transmit data to computers.
- 1984 Coins: COINS ( corporate information network systems) integrated data, audio, images, fax and other forms of content into a multimedia network.
- 1985 Fenics: Fujitsu enhanced information and communication services is a multimedia digital network which provides diverse applications and information for industry fields.
- 1996 Glovia: A package used to store accounting, personal information, payroll, management and sales.
- 2005 Palmsecure: The first contactless palm vein pattern authentication. This uses highly advanced technology for personal identification, commonly used in high security, governmental or financial businesses.
Fujitsu General Air Conditioning
Fujitsu General first made an appearance in 1960 and since has grown into a successful global network of air con experts and heat pumping solutions. Although part of the Fujitsu name, Fujitsu General operates separately to the companies IT services, offering their own products, support and sales.
Fujitsu General has grown their reputation throughout time, offering top quality air conditioning to keep air clean and give customers optimum comfort. From their original first-generation window mount unit to the modern technology of today, Fujitsu General has something for everyone.
Crafted with energy saving designs, the split air conditioning units from Fujitsu offer both a user and environment-friendly approach. Providing systems for all rooms, the split systems come with options for living rooms, bedrooms and commercial environments. This systems available include:
- Wall mounted
- Floor mount
- Compact cassette
- Ceiling units
- Mini and duct
- Big duct
- Medium and high Static pressure duct
The multi split units provide maximum comfort with options for both commercial and domestic environments. Performing through several indoor units with one outdoor unit, there are many systems to choose from to suit your needs.
Airstage systems can be designed and manufactured to form efficient air conditioning services in most building scenarios. Commonly used in large domestic areas, these systems offer a solution for large scale projects.
Ventilation air conditioning offers maximum comfort for a variety of projects including home, office and shops. Working with high efficient heat-exchanging units, the ventilation only mode can provide the right requirements for the environment.
- Energy recovery ventilator
- VRF DX Kit
- Split DX
Air Conditioning Features
Control systems, remotes and core technology is used to provide personalised and powerful technology, giving the customers complete control over their comfort and environment.
- Great energy efficiency: engineered with features such as a compressor and multi-path heat exchanger, these work to release a renewable energy source whilst improving performance.
- Energy saving controls: some of the air-con systems have been engineered with human sensors. This triggers an automatic response where the unit will change modes depending on if a human is present.
- High heat capacity
- Economical set temperature
- Original airflow
Fujitsu Air Conditioning by Lee Jackson
With over 75 years of experience, this well-known Japanese brand has built a solid name for offering high-quality, affordable technology.
Produced with decades of electronic engineering research, this knowledge also provides systems that are environmentally sound and as energy efficient as possible. Fujitsu Air Conditioning comes in many forms, produced with modern features and special modes.
Lee Jackson covers Fujitsu installations throughout Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire so get in touch today if you’re looking to invest! The team can also help with maintenance and servicing with expert engineers to solve any issue you might have!